Webinar: Edit & Enhance Landscape Images in Photoshop
- Webinar: Edit & Enhance Landscape Images in Photoshop,
Event website >Back
Spend an hour with host Joe Brady learning how to enhance landscape images using Adobe® Photoshop®. In this free webinar sponsored by X-Rite, Joe will share some of his favorite techniques and processes to bring out the beauty in your landscape photography.
When photographing the landscape, there are times when the weather and atmosphere don’t seem to want to cooperate. During this session, Joe will share his workflow, decision-making process, and enhancement techniques to bring life into image files that just don’t match the beauty and spirit of the scene the way you remembered it.
Following a short discussion about workstation color and calibration, Joe will show you step-by-step Photoshop edits that you can put to work right away. If you want to bring life and drama back into your landscape images, join us for this hour or education and inspiration.
Here are some topics Joe will cover:
- Monitor color for consistent results
- Using Adobe Camera Raw – even with JPEGs!
- Exposure, contrast and light shaping
- Global and local color adjustments
- Compositing new skies
- Removing unwanted elements from an image
- Image sharpening options
- Preparing files for lab printing